Admin Assistant / Membership Support
Why Join the Chamber
More opportunities to network, more chances to collaborate, more reach. You’ll get regular updates on opportunities, events and projects of special appeal to you.
- Reduced rates for goods and services offered by Boundary Country and British Columbia chamber of commerce members;
- Preferred rates on value-added programs offered through the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- Boundary Country Regional is a new chamber of commerce — our benefits list is growing with our membership.
- As a BCRCC your membership automatically gives you membership to the B.C. Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce!
- Membership is renewed yearly, and membership dues are reasonable — from $50 to $500 per year. Membership dues are classified as business expenses and are tax deductible.
Our Mission Statement
To build a strong business network that is focused on promoting the assets in Boundary Country. By working together we can develop a vibrant, healthy, and sustainable region by strengthening businesses, contributing to community development, and promoting tourism in our area.