Admin Assistant / Membership Support
Why Join the Boundary Country Regional Chamber of Commerce
More opportunities to network, more chances to collaborate, more reach. You’ll get regular updates on opportunities, events and projects of special appeal to you.
- Reduced rates for goods and services offered by Boundary Country and British Columbia chamber of commerce members;
- Preferred rates on value-added programs offered through the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- Boundary Country Regional is a new chamber of commerce — our benefits list is growing with our membership.
- As a Boundary Country Regional Chamber of Commerce member your membership automatically gives you membership to the B.C. Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce!
- Membership is renewed yearly, and membership dues are reasonable — from $50 to $500 per year. Membership dues are classified as business expenses and are tax deductible.
Our Mission Statement
To build a strong business network that is focused on promoting the assets in Boundary Country. By working together we can develop a vibrant, healthy, and sustainable region by strengthening businesses, contributing to community development, and promoting tourism in our area.