Boundary Rural Business
• Trying to grow your business?
• Wish you could have an extra set of eyes and brains focused in on help you get to the next level?
GOOD NEWS! We’re here to help!
BETTER NEWS! We’re here to do it free of charge.
If you could use help with:
• Digital Marketing / Social Media
• Digital tools
• Business planning
• Website / SEO
• Finding staff
• Access to funding / grants
• Access to more learning opportunities
• Finding a particular skill set
• Something else related to your business? Give us a shout we can probably help with that.
The Rural Business Support Program will:
• Listen and learn your business
• Assess your needs
• Create an action plan to move you forward
• Offer new ideas and a helping hand in executing the plan
• Recommend local service providers who can help
• Direct you to available / appropriate grants / finding sources
• Connect you with other business in the region
• Provide access to resources to assist your business
• Have a small or medium sized existing business in the Boundary Region.
• Be prepared to put in the effort to grow you business.
Get started with by telling us a little bit more about your business with a quick 3 minute survey and we’ll follow up with an intro phone call to learn all about how we can help.
Rural Business Advisor - Andrew Zwicker
Andrew is a driven, creative and entrepreneurial minded professional with a long history of getting people excited and engaged in new ideas and converting that excitement into action.
With a career spent largely in the marketing, business development and small business world, Andrew is passionate about growing small business and has an unusual love of writing business plans / strategies.
He spent many years in the ski industry including roles as the youth business director for Whistler Blackcomb and marketing manager for Baldy Mountain Resort. He has done stints on City Council in Rossland, BC and also has a creative agency that has produced over 500 magazine and news articles and greater than 200 podcast episodes. He also runs Green Circle Marketing helping small businesses grow their business.
Most recently he produced over 175 marketing and strategy plans for businesses in the West Kootenay with KAST.
Andrew is excited to shift his focus solely to the Boundary Country over the coming year to help local businesses overcome challenges, grow and thrive.
Reach out and get in touch with Andrew for more info on the program and how we can help your business grow.